Dr. Zach Crowe was born and raised in Kingston Springs, Tennessee. He attended his primary schooling through the Harpeth educational system in Cheatham County. After graduating from Middle TN State University with a Bachelor of Science, he went on to attend and graduate from Life University with a Doctorate of Chiropractic. Having previously worked at Dixon Center from 2011- 2014, he has returned to his roots and is now living back in the area with his wife Carrington and his daughter Aurora. He is excited to have his family growing up in the same community he did.
Dr. Crowe continues his education by attending classes and workshops that enhance technical learning and evaluative skills. As a doctor of chiropractic, he is also actively involved in the American College of Sports Medicine (ACSM), as well as the Tennessee Chiropractic Association (TCA), and enjoys the support offered by like-minded professionals. He has completed his Certification for Exercise Physiology through the ACSM.
- Lipscomb University: 2010-2011
- Nashville State Community College: 2011-2012
- Middle Tennessee State University: 2012-2014
- Life University: 2015-2018
- Life University Clinic Internship: 2016-2018
- Exercise Physiologist Certification, ACSM: 2018
- Dixon Center: 2011-2014, 2018-present
PROFESSIONAL AFFILIATIONS / COMMUNITY INVOLVEMENT
- ACSM: 2014-present
- TCA: 2017-present