Dr. Hannah M. Dixon
Meet Dr. Hannah Dixon, now accepting new patients for chiropractic care and dry needling.
Dr. Hannah Dixon graduated college from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville with a Bachelors of Science in Psychology and a minor in Child and Family Studies. After college she had the desire to pursue a career in helping people obtain their optimal health. She then decided to get her doctorate in chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, Florida, and graduated Magna Cum Laude.
During her time at Palmer College, Dr. Hannah Dixon also obtained 105 clinical hours of educational acupuncture, thus allowing her to provide patients the benefits of dry needling. Dr. Hannah Dixon is continuing her acupuncture education to offer more services in the near future.
Born and raised in the Bellevue/Franklin area of Nashville, Dr. Hannah Dixon comes from a family of chiropractic doctors. Growing up in a chiropractic household instilled in her the love and passion of holistic health care. Knowing that a desire to serve her community is what propelled her into this profession, Dr. Hannah Dixon is already actively involved in the Tennessee Chiropractic Association, and has been since 2015, and plans to deepen her involvement in assisting the Bellevue community.
- Dixon Center for Integrative Health, 2018 - Present
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 2009 – 2012
- Degree: Bachelor of Science
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Port Orange, Florida, 2015 – 2018
- Degree: Doctorate of Chiropractic, Magna Cum Laude
EXAMINATIONS AND STATE LICENSURE
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Part I – IV
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Physiotherapy
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Acupuncture, Pending
- Tennessee Chiropractic License
CERTIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of Tennessee Chiropractic Association, 2015 - Present