Dr. Hannah M. Dixon
Meet Dr. Hannah Dixon, the latest team member of Dixon Center. Now Accepting New Patients for chiropractic care and dry needling.
Born and raised in the Bellevue/Franklin area of Nashville, Dr. Hannah Dixon comes from a family of chiropractic doctors, including her father and maternal uncle. Growing up in a chiropractic household instilled Dr. Hannah Dixon with the love and passion of holistic health care. After college, Dr. Hannah Dixon felt a calling help people out of pain and into the best life they could lead. Thus, she did what came naturally, and decided to pursue a career in chiropractic.
Dr. Hannah Dixon graduated college from the University of Tennessee in Knoxville with a Bachelors of Science in Psychology and a minor in Child and Family Studies.
'After college I worked for a divorce attorney in Chattanooga, Tennessee. During that employment, I realized my joy came from helping people obtain optimal health and happiness. That is when I made the move to Florida to begin my chiropractic education.' -Dr. Hannah Dixon
Following her desire to help others in a holistic manner, Dr. Hannah Dixon obtained her graduate degree of Doctorate of Chiropractic from Palmer College of Chiropractic in Port Orange, Florida.
During her time with Palmer College, Dr. Hannah Dixon also obtained 105 clinical hours of educational acupuncture, thus allowing her to provide patients the benefits of dry needling. Dr. Hannah Dixon is also continuing her acupuncture education to offer more services in the near future.
With plans to deepen her involvement in the Bellevue area, knowing that a desire to serve her community is what propelled her into this profession, Dr. Hannah Dixon is already actively involved in the Tennessee Chiropractic Association, and has been since 2015.
Dr. Hannah Dixon previously worked at Dixon Center of Integrative Health while in college and during visits home for the summer breaks. Dr. Hannah Dixon is thankful to be back at Dixon Center helping patients in an office that provides a complete list of integrative healthcare services.
Dr. Hannah Dixon enjoys continuing her education through attending classes and workshops that not only enhance her technical skills, but also her evaluative skills as a doctor of physical medicine.
- Dixon Center for Integrative Health, 2018 - Present
- Franklin High School, 2005 - 2009
- Columbia State Community College, 2008
- University of Tennessee, Knoxville, 2009 – 2012
- Degree: Bachelor of Science
- Pellissippi State Community College, 2012
- University of Tennessee, Chattanooga, 2015
- Palmer College of Chiropractic, Port Orange, Florida, 2015 – 2018
- Degree: Doctorate of Chiropractic
EXAMINATIONS AND STATE LICENSURE
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Part I – IV
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Physiotherapy
- National Board of Chiropractic Examiners Acupuncture, Pending
- Tennessee Chiropractic License
CERTIFICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Member of Tennessee Chiropractic Association, 2015 - Present