WHAT IS A NURSE PRACTITIONER?
Kimin Huang is a graduate of Vanderbilt University School of Nursing where she received her RN and Adult-Gerontology Nurse Practitioner Degree. One of her specialties being in geriatric medicine, she is nationally certified as an Adult-Geronotology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner by the American Association of Nurse practitioners and licensed to practice in the state of Tennessee. Kim believes in a holistic approach to caring and treating for patients, and is extremely passionate about health promotion and prevention. She believes in partnering with patients to help them achieve their healthcare goals through healthy lifestyle changes. Kim received her Psychology Degree from Emory University in Atlanta. In her spare time she enjoys exploring the beautiful city of Nashville, exercising, teasing her nephew, and ballroom dancing. In the near future she hopes to travel around the world and experience many new cultures and practices.
- Vanderbilt University School of Nursing, Masters of Science in Nursing
- 2015 - 2016: Care Partner Trevecca Health & Rehab Facility
- 2015: Pre-Specialty Practica, MSN Program, Vanderbilt University
- 2016: AGPCNP Specialty Practica, MSN, Family Health Care Associates
- Tennessee Nurse's Association • May 2016 - Present
- American Nurse's Association • May 2016 - Present
- Emory Autism Center • 2011